BSL Update 2022#19 - Playoffs?! You kiddin me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. No website for round uno.

Heath shows that yet again, wildly trading willy-nilly just for s's and g's will get you no playoffs. He is now on a 7 year drought, which ties his previous 2008-2014 season drought of 7. If fate, math, and the solar cycle lines up, he will again make the playoffs in the 8th cyclical season thereby validating the existence of his chaos theorem of baseball traditude.

Export deadline is Sunday at noon central. Boring time of year for a lot of the league.

Cory

Met's and O's exporting now.

Need someone to answer this maybe its a age issue. Paul Ervin was a top 10 prospect last sim he is now not even on the top 100.

Met's and O's exporting now.

Need someone to answer this maybe its a age issue. Paul Ervin was a top 10 prospect last sim he is now not even on the top 100.

Did you move him up to the big leagues this year? If so, once he plays a certain numbers of games he is no longer considered a prospect so he will come off the list.

Ron

Cano came up 2 hits short of 3000. Close but no cigar. Still should make the HOF. Phillies ended season same as we played all year.-- lousy!! Looks like we at least will get #1 pick next year for all the good it's done us in the past.

Arizona exported.

Good luck to the Playoff teams.

Ron

PS. - Can I ask why Philadelphia played 163 games?

Last edited:
Everyone besides Castro is available got some serious changes to make whatever this **** of a team I assembled. Its not gonna work.

Seriously Cubs held me off???

Go Cubbies:)

Tigers have to face the Blue Jays again in the playoffs, going to be a very tough series--especially with that beast of a Triple Crown winner in the Jays line-up.

Congrats as well to the pitching Triple Crown winner Clark...what a monster year he and the Royals had!

Arizona exported.

Good luck to the Playoff teams.

Ron

PS. - Can I ask why Philadelphia played 163 games?

I have no idea....after all the teams played 162, the game scheduled and played a 163 between St Louis and Philly. Apparently, the schedule in the software had a glitch somewhere. So, even with an extra game, Cano missed 3000.

I think I just messed up I releases Ryan Braun to clear his $ off the books for next year showing I had 30$ mil cash but didn't notice til after that I'm -6 mil now on my balance there goes draft picks damn!!!

Heath if you didn't export your changes yet dont... Braun will still be on your roster after next sim.

Blue Jays have exported... Looking forward to our rematch from last season ALCS with the Tigers.

Good luck to the rest of the playoff teams!!!

We're just special I guess. Had to give Cano a shot at 3000 - he still missed!!

That loss gave you the number one pick. I know I could loss another game or two if I played a few more. :)

MY last #1 pick has been a flop so maybe I am glad I don't have it.

Ron

Heath if you didn't export your changes yet dont... Braun will still be on your roster after next sim.

Blue Jays have exported... Looking forward to our rematch from last season ALCS with the Tigers.

Good luck to the rest of the playoff teams!!!

I had already exported man keep setting my team back. Oh well. Best season yet for gate revenue and attendance & I jumped the gun on releasing Braun!!!