BSL Update: 2022#8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is up, website is almost done as well.

Export deadline is Monday at noon central time, I need to get Tony up and running still with SF.

Cory

PS: As a reminder, please remember that starting this year, any player drafted must remain with your organization for 2 years (year of drafting, then through the following season to the WS) before being traded. This will undoubtedly affect a lot of people trading, so everyone needs to keep an eye out for this. Also, this applies to the player at any level of the game, so if you draft a 5-star 18 year old and promote him to MLB that year for god-knows-why reasons, he still will have to remain with your organization for two years. This is professional service time, not any other service time.

Cards had a horrible sim!!!! Dropped our 3 game leas. Think we won a whopping 2 games in the sim. Good news only Oakland has more gate revenue. I've never been in the top half of the league in revenue that would be a welcome change

Not sure what happened in the sim. I tried to see what took place and it said error file. Could not find FTP server. What?????

Redsox fell out of first but still only a game out tied with the Jays for 2nd,Brandon Wood named player of the week in A.L. owner is happy

Not sure what happened in the sim. I tried to see what took place and it said error file. Could not find FTP server. What?????

The server may be temporarily down. Try a few different times throughout day and text me if still having issue

9-5 in this most recent sim. Not fooling myself...my team will be bad. Looking to move older, higher-priced layers for young talent. Thankful for everyone's help (esp. Cory)...this stuff is addictive...just ask my wife....she's not happy right now!

Rangers exported.

9-5 in this most recent sim. Not fooling myself...my team will be bad. Looking to move older, higher-priced layers for young talent. Thankful for everyone's help (esp. Cory)...this stuff is addictive...just ask my wife....she's not happy right now!

Rangers exported.

Mike, maybe you can trade her???? She is older and to pricey :) :)

PS. - If you tell her I said this I will kill you....

She's younger than you!! Plus she's a lefty! She does like the spend my money though....