BSL Update 2022#9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is up, webpage is uploading.

Export deadline is Wednesday at noon central time. We will go through to the rookie draft.

Cory

Cards exported. Fell to 4th place in NL Central and 5.0 games back now. Hopefully some recent trades help lift me back into the runnings. Also 1B J.Chavaria .358 avg, 18 homers and .447 on base % tearing it up. Otherwise not impressed.

Cleveland exported, 9-6 sim keeps us 3 games above .500 so owner is ecstatic

Cory, can you make sure mine went thru though, seems like the last 2 sims none of my changes are taking place. It shows file is updated when i export.

Dennis

Marlins/ Twins exported... Marlins having very sub-par season thus far... starting 5 are very meh....

Cleveland exported, 9-6 sim keeps us 3 games above .500 so owner is ecstatic

Cory, can you make sure mine went thru though, seems like the last 2 sims none of my changes are taking place. It shows file is updated when i export.

Dennis

It did not show a valid export, there were 3 teams that didn't have one, you, Atlanta, and someone else.

Man what a angry man you are very bitter!!!! I just saw you said it was uploading & didn't see it updated so figured I'd point that out to you. No need to be hasty;)

Man what a angry man you are very bitter!!!! I just saw you said it was uploading & didn't see it updated so figured I'd point that out to you. No need to be hasty;)

Or you could use your next 2 days off to click a couple buttons & upload it while doing your honey do lists... just throw in it out there!!!!

Crashed back to reality with a 3-11 sim. I know things are going to be bad before they get better, but I have to stay the course and be patient with young minor league talent. Texas exported.

P.S. My wife is still not happy...just asked "are you on the computer again?!" LOL

Nats are quietly holding on to a slight edge in the NL east. A trade or two may lift them a bit heading down the stretch.

Exported.

Dewayne

Crashed back to reality with a 3-11 sim. I know things are going to be bad before they get better, but I have to stay the course and be patient with young minor league talent. Texas exported.

P.S. My wife is still not happy...just asked "are you on the computer again?!" LOL

Come on Mike. Put her in her place. Who's the boss in your house? Oh wait, never mind. I know the answer to that question.

It did not show a valid export, there were 3 teams that didn't have one, you, Atlanta, and someone else.

I will export again i guess, i didn't think it had went thru the last two times i did it but it is showing file is updated on my end.

Thanks,
Dennis

Brewers exported. Injuries in this game are laughable (for some teams). In my opinion, rather unrealistic.

It's all randomly generated dice rolls based of in-game situations and injury ratings that are hidden. Stamina, age, everything plays into it. Nothing will mirror real life exactly, that is for sure.

I have had SO many stars lose entire years that I've just come to terms with about one a season gone. Last year I lost 3 top tier SP's.