BSL Update: 2022#! - New Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File uploading now. Hope to do website tonight or tomorrow.

Lots of trades, little FA action. Next sim will go from 1/2/22 to preseason in Feb, so don't place any players on waivers again. We will start them back up at spring training.

I will be working on a few updates as well the next day or two so you may or may not see some changes on the website/forums. More layout/logistical stuff that you probably won't even see

Cory

We were just talking about this...

SS Francisco Contreas International Free Agent. I offered him a great deal sends me messages saying he is happy with my offer then retires lol.

Mets and O's exported.

Last edited:
lol did he really retire? He wanted more $ from me I didn't know he retired. I signed a SP from the Padres a solid back end or spot starter. Think most my signings are done for the season may have one or 2 more catch on to fill out the roster. Thanks to D.Brown signing will have 2 1st round picks this season and a supplemental that will be nice for a change to hopefully get some sort of talent in my minors. Im right at budget right now ready for Spring Training just about. Cards Exported

Man, I gave the dude a chance to be the highest paid guy in the league and he still won't sign! I'm surprised he's still in the FA pool. After giving it some more thought, I might be out of the race for him. I'm actually a little relieved that he didn't sign with me, but now I've missed out on all the other big FAs. Oh well - I might be looking at another mediocre season...

Eric

Man, I gave the dude a chance to be the highest paid guy in the league and he still won't sign! I'm surprised he's still in the FA pool. After giving it some more thought, I might be out of the race for him. I'm actually a little relieved that he didn't sign with me, but now I've missed out on all the other big FAs. Oh well - I might be looking at another mediocre season...

Eric

I don't think I've ever seen one retire/disappear after the Jan 1 date, so if you don't sign him, he will slowly drop his asking price and sign with someone else more than likely:)

We were just talking about this...

SS Francisco Contreas International Free Agent. I offered him a great deal sends me messages saying he is happy with my offer then retires lol.

I offered him a very good deal as well, and he up and retires. Oh well LOL

Oh, sorry, I placed a couple guys on waivers for the Reds and White Sox and just re-read the initial thread. No big name guys - I wasn't trying to get away with slipping anyone through. You can waive them again (or I can) next SIM. They were just older guys in the mid/late 20's without much talent so I didn't want to keep them around in the minors any more since they likely are past the point of developing any further.

Eric

Last edited:
First off, i never posted an export deadline
Second, export deadline doesnt a sim in any way
I realize this is a moot point, but it is nice ti get away from bsl as well at times