BSL Update 2023#10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading.

Start prepping your draft lists. The draft more than likely will be via list only like last year. No one shows up for my time and effort otherwise. We will draft 2 rounds, then CPU the rest per usual.

The early drafting is going well, so it may come down to only ~ 30 picks via list.

Export deadline is Tuesday at noon central time.

Remember, all trade decisions are mine and final. Anyone can PM me about any trade, including my own.

Heath has been placed back on one trade per sim for now.

Cory

Indians exported. Another 3-11 sim for us, that is getting old, nothing ever seems to work.

One trade a sim??? lol Ok I forget YOU didn't process trades last sim. Then this sim I had 1. So that would be 1 trade per sim I've made the past 2 sims. So what sparked the change is beyond me. Oh wait you ran the past 2 sims and had to process a few trades I hope your 3 minutes of time wasn't to precious. Anyways just bustin your stuff a little as I could really care less just find it funny that you put that in the thread this sim. Thanks for running the sims though I was out of town Friday and I didn't know you where running a sim today figured you would have wanted to wait til Monday. I will run the one Tuesday but I will let you process any trades just to show you spite. lol

One trade a sim??? lol Ok I forget YOU didn't process trades last sim. Then this sim I had 1. So that would be 1 trade per sim I've made the past 2 sims. So what sparked the change is beyond me. Oh wait you ran the past 2 sims and had to process a few trades I hope your 3 minutes of time wasn't to precious. Anyways just bustin your stuff a little as I could really care less just find it funny that you put that in the thread this sim. Thanks for running the sims though I was out of town Friday and I didn't know you where running a sim today figured you would have wanted to wait til Monday. I will run the one Tuesday but I will let you process any trades just to show you spite. lol

We usually run a sim every two days. I ran your sim on Friday because you were out of town. You made no contact regarding today's sim, so I assumed you were too tied to up to run it, therefore I ran it.

If the sims get off schedule often, people get inactive. Therefore, I run the sims. I don't want to run them which is why I was training you, but you've ran only 60% of the sims since the start of the year, so someone has to keep them going on a regular basis.

Regarding trades. If you preferred, I could just simply cap all teams to x amount of trades per year. That would be much easier.