BSL Update 2023#19 - LCS Series are set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File uploading now. Hoping to get website up later.

Sorry for delay, been doing random stuff this weekend much to Heath's chagrin.

Export deadline will be Tuesday at noon central time.

There are riots in Cincinnati - the fans are outraged! Great series, Pat. You beat my ace Rhodes twice - in Cincy. I had second and third with my best hitter (Munoz) batting in the bottom of the 10th, game 5, but you got it done. You completely shut down my top hitters all series. Good luck vs. MIL. I'll never call you the Cupcakes again, lol!

Eric

There are riots in Cincinnati - the fans are outraged! Great series, Pat. You beat my ace Rhodes twice - in Cincy. I had second and third with my best hitter (Munoz) batting in the bottom of the 10th, game 5, but you got it done. You completely shut down my top hitters all series. Good luck vs. MIL. I'll never call you the Cupcakes again, lol!

Eric

man Eric, it looked like it was a nail biter .Congrats on a great series and good luck next season . Icaza got shelled so he was due to shut down at the end. and Joyce popped a couple in the last game. Dang Brewers look real tough but you never know what the sim has in store.

Oakland has survived Toronto, and the reward is KC. Time to face a vaunted offense with an even better pitcher staff. No offense to Cory or Chris, but here is to an Oakland/Colorado World Series.

Gotta go with the Underdogs, the American way. LOL

I can't turn my back on my boy gotta take Pat, even though I'll be honest part of that is because I kick myself for trading Chavarria/Sexton/ & Rose to Brewers over the years. Oh well I'll learn one of these days. Best of luck to all I will say logic tells me KC & Clark won't be beat but gotta go for the NL due to Cory having a rather large ego

Eric

Eric, I wasnt evern thinking about this before but the visitors won every game in this series. Dang. Who would have thought that would happen.