BSL Update 2023#25 - Please Read / Changes and 2nd Team assignments

cjay101

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading. Website should go up this evening.

I have decided to make some changes that will allow the league to be ran more streamlined without as much administrative work on this end. Effective immediately:

1. Players drafted may not be traded for 1 year from being traded (instead of the current two). This is from draft day to draft day.
2. The Type A designations that were applied manually are being removed. There will be no Type A. Only Kershaw has signed thus far, and for a second rounder loss.

I will like be adding to this list as I go along and review items.

The next export deadline will be Sunday at noon central time.

San Diego - Kendalld99
Atlanta - tglg
Tampa Bay - Konel07

Last edited:

redsoxfan1979

5.00 star(s)
DID MY EXPORT NOT GO THROUGH AGAIN??? Yet again I made SIX free agent offers and I have the same mail I deleted in my previous export. I offered Kershaw ALOT more then he signed for along with other players.

This is more then a simple oversight this is what can make or break a team. I'm now getting frustrated with the exports I don't even care about all the other DRAMA in this league but I PLAY so please someone call,text, message me they need to re-export I'm REFUSE to do this again and waste my time making FA offers to be blown off.

The Mets and O's EXPORTED??? Yes that is a question mark.

cjay101

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
DID MY EXPORT NOT GO THROUGH AGAIN??? Yet again I made SIX free agent offers and I have the same mail I deleted in my previous export. I offered Kershaw ALOT more then he signed for along with other players.

This is more then a simple oversight this is what can make or break a team. I'm now getting frustrated with the exports I don't even care about all the other DRAMA in this league but I PLAY so please someone call,text, message me they need to re-export I'm REFUSE to do this again and waste my time making FA offers to be blown off.

The Mets and O's EXPORTED??? Yes that is a question mark.

They both show exported. What more do you want from me?

HeboAlan

4.90 star(s)
If it showed the exports went through maybe Kershaw just took the other offer I offered him 27mil and a player option though I am glad he didn't sign with me now. Sometimes if the program doesn't close right after export I have seen none of my changes in game before even though they are updates on the export. I dunno havent had a issue with that for along time. All you can do is hope for the best I guess not a lot anyone can control

redsoxfan1979

5.00 star(s)
Both went thru? Well like I said no messages that free agents signed anywhere else and again the mail I deleted was once again full in my inbox.

Not asking anything More of you.

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
I always export two or three time just to make sure it's good. Maybe try that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spartanfan1

5.00 star(s)
I think your exports probably went through. I had the same deleted messages back in my messages, too - so I was thinking that my exports didn't go through when I first downloaded the file. However, the Reds signed a minor league guy and CHW got Cortes to sign an extension so that was the only way that I knew both exports worked. I had about 6-7 free agent offers out there. Good offers, too - over their asking price and more $ than the teams that signed some of the guys. I guess they all just took other deals. If I didn't see the two other moves, I would have thought that my exports didn't go through since I saw the same messages reappear.

Eric

tglg

5.00 star(s)
Oakland has exported and for Atlanta, I sent Cory a PM with some free agent offers. Thanks, Tony.