BSL Update 2023#3 - Spring Training

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Website may or may not go up.

There may be some transactions or news items that appear twice, I had a crash mid-sim, and had to manually re-enter some events that were recorded after a reset.

Remember, since it's first day of spring your entire 40-man roster is called up to MLB. You will have them for spring, then must pare them down to 25 for opening day. A lot of guys are going to have to clear waivers, so keep an eye out the next few sims to see if you can fill team holes with other people's waives.

Next export deadline is Wednesday at noon central time.

Cory

Happened twice according to my download....Feb 3rd and again on Feb 18th. The league transactions are really out of order as well.

Plus, Jose Quintero signed an extension last sim, and it shows in the transactions, but it isn't reflected on his page now or on the team salary page.
Really SP Scott Kazmir up and retires to become a broadcaster!!! Seriously....

Last edited:
Happened twice according to my download....Feb 3rd and again on Feb 18th. The league transactions are really out of order as well.

"There may be some transactions or news items that appear twice, I had a crash mid-sim, and had to manually re-enter some events that were recorded after a reset."

I had to clear game files mid sim, so a lot of stuff was lost when the directories were rebuilt.

Maybe he wanted me to get double upset!!!! LOL.... Guess I am holding onto SP Martinez now..

That explains it... Cory's sim crashed and Kazmir lost his mind and decided to retire rather than face the Royals again... Hahahaha!!!

Last edited:
Nats exported. It appears my last export did not go through I still had all of my previously deleted messages and the minor league players I dropped were still on my team.

Should we consider players signed ours is still also avaialable as free agents"

If they are on the FA list, they are FA. If they are on your roster, they are yours. The software internal messaging really got messed up last sim when it crashed. Hopefully that never happens again.

If you have a guy that is both on your roster AND an FA, please let me know immediately.

Really SP Scott Kazmir up and retires to become a broadcaster!!! Seriously....

At least you found out before Spring Training started. Bob Jefferson did that to me a few seasons back on Opening Day.