BSL Update 2023#9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
League file is uploading. Webpage may go up, depending on time.

Draft will be approaching soon, please start making your lists. I will get early draft thread up tonight hopefully.

Anastasio Lopez is a freak rookie OF for Texas! Player of the week/month/rookie of the month then BAM out 5 weeks.

Following did not export:

Atlanta (personal issues, I am managing temporarily)
Cubs (wth, Matt! :D)
San Diego
Tampa
Seattle

The last three on are probation. It has been 3+ sims without an export for any of them. If nothing next time, I will have to reassess ownership.

Cory

Man, had a really good SIM but can't make up any ground on MIL and PIT. And just when I get Dupree back, Rhodes hits the DL for pretty much the rest of the season. Gonna be tough to hang around in the NL Central without my ace - need the hitters to step up.

Reds and White Sox exported.

Eric

I forgot to input trades as well as I was busy this afternoon. We will enter them next sim. Sorry to all affected.

Bummer news regarding A. Lopez. He is tearing it up...Froebel also looks very strong. Really happy so far, but let's see what happens without that big bat.

Texas exported.

I was just talking to Ron about that Kendall! Strange how it worked out. I needed pitching in return, but had no idea he would turn out this good! It balances out though. I got a nice pitcher from Eric and his career ended at 23!

Must have forgotten to hit the export button for the Cubs, sorry about that!

Cubs and Tigers have exported---and while they have not changed that much last season when they both went to the playoffs--they are both getting killed! Can't hit, really can't pitch and even fielding is bad. Carlos Castillo, Tigers stud pitcher, has had 7 starts so far and has gone 0-7 with a 7.75 ERA. Really hoping this is just a bad stretch and they can turn things around.