BSL Update: 2024#10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading.

I forgot to verify 25/25/35 limits, so I will be doing that next sim. That gives everyone MORE than enough time to be under the correct limits.

I also forgot to enter the two outstanding trades. There has been a lot going on personally lately, so I apologize for the oversight.

Export deadline is Wednesday at noon central.

Thanks,

Cory

Last edited:
Cleveland exported. Another good sim for us (9-5). Holding onto 2nd place and so far leading the wild card. Hope we can hold on.

Dennis

Reds and White Sox exported. CHW has not been able to recover from a 9-19 April. Still trying to climb back to .500 and basically turning to the youngsters in rebuilding mode.

Reds are slipping away from the NL Central and wild card contention. Can't seem to pull it together this season. I thought I had a better team than 10th in Runs Scored and 9th in Runs Allowed in the NL. Maybe they will get hot in the second half...

Eric

NL Central is tough in 5th place at 43-40 only 3.5 out of NL Wild Card. SP Dunn & OF Tyler big ratings jumps about time get some nice gains. Tyler .280 22 homers 50+ RBIs as a rookie. Macias leads NL in whip 2nd in era.