BSL Update 2024#12 - Trade Deadline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading.

The trade deadline has passed. The game date is 7/29, but I don't want to enter trades at the start of next sim because all the players sit out a full sim if that happens. The offseason will be upon us soon enough.

Seattle, are you out there, and if you are, can you export?

Export deadline is Sunday at noon central time.

Cory

Cleveland exported. Ship is starting to sink, dropped 9 of 12 in the sim and went from 2nd to 4th place in division.

Dennis

Dodgers and Rays exported! Close one in the AL east.. Not so close in the NL west...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigers and Cubs both flirting with the Wild Card...just enough so to give me hope and then dash it I imagine:)

Cards 54 wins 3 1/2 out of Wild Card. Macias and Dunn pitching at elite levels. Tyler has 26 homers as a rookie 38 by D.Brown is my single season record he has a chance. McCormick also has 23 could have to 30 homerun guys be nice for a change. Campos started hitting last sim.Signed my all-star closer to a dirt cheap extension. Already more gate revenue then last season. Things looking up should profit a lot of $ to be setting good for future.

Cards 54 wins 3 1/2 out of Wild Card. Macias and Dunn pitching at elite levels. Tyler has 26 homers as a rookie 38 by D.Brown is my single season record he has a chance. McCormick also has 23 could have to 30 homerun guys be nice for a change. Campos started hitting last sim.Signed my all-star closer to a dirt cheap extension. Already more gate revenue then last season. Things looking up should profit a lot of $ to be setting good for future.

how many guys have played full seasons for the cardinals? Cant be too many. LOL

how many guys have played full seasons for the cardinals? Cant be too many. LOL

Usually a couple per season. This year almost entire roster. That is nice I will admit. Still miss trading though bu chemistry is nice. #1 defense in league is nice. Offensive numbers as a ream are horrible though but some bright spots with Tyler & McCormick.