BSL Update 2024 #13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phillies having a dreadful season again!! 0-10 last ten games and 1-18 in month of July. I'm making some great decisions as GM -- NOT!!! Sooner or later I'll get this turned around. By the looks -- much later.

Arrgghh---lost my closer for 4-5 months and another MR for 2 weeks. Have a bad record but only 5 1/2 out of WC...but would have to jump two teams in my division to get that...going to be an interesting second half at this rate.

Indians exported. A little better sim this time but still worst record in baseball. 62 games left, i would at least like to go 31-31.

Dennis

Texas exported. Started sim 5-3, but 4-game losing streak dropped me to 6 GB in the wildcard spot. Hanging by a thread!

I have 36 wins and one of the worst major league records!!!! Meanwhile Memphis in AAA 50 games above .500 with 73 wins haha.

Heath sounds like you need to switch out your MLB team for you AAA team :)

That's the idea next season... I don't think sadly its going to translate very well to MLB... If I add a 5 star ready to go SP with a top tier pick which is really slim of that being there it may turn around quickly... Oh well still fun even though I'm not in it.

Reds and White Sox exported. I feel pretty good about the Reds right now. Hoping to stay close in the wild card race until Rhodes comes back.

I was looking to make a move or two for CHW, but then I quickly realized that they don't really have much depth in the minors to trade right now. They'll have to ride it out with what they have and hope for the best.

Eric