BSL Update 2024#14 - Late August

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading.

Remember, this export is final chance to qualify players for the playoff roster. They must be on the 25 man MLB roster by this sim to qualify (Pre September 1).

Export deadline is Friday at noon central.

Thanks,

Cory

Dodgers and Rays exported.. dodgers suck on a side note in my opinion the NL is much harder to manage than the AL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland not exported yet, have a question. If by some chance Cleveland gets in the wildcard and a player is on the DL, does he still qualify for the post season. Have a OF out for 3 weeks so should i put him on the DL or not do it so he is on the 25 man roster.

Thanks,
Dennis

Cleveland not exported yet, have a question. If by some chance Cleveland gets in the wildcard and a player is on the DL, does he still qualify for the post season. Have a OF out for 3 weeks so should i put him on the DL or not do it so he is on the 25 man roster.

Thanks,
Dennis

In my many years of playoff experience, if I want a player for sure in the playoffs, I ALWAYS have him on my 25 man Active roster BEFORE 9/1. Injured or not, that is the only sure-fire way he will be eligible. There are injury exceptions in the game, but usually they don't work and I get stuck with a star sitting on the sideline for the playoffs. Like this year, I was dumb and put CL Brent Stevens on 60 day DL (he is going ot be healthy for october) but he comes off 60 day DL 5 days AFTER 9/1 so he will not be on the active roster, and thus, unavailable for the playoffs. It sucks not having my closer I prepared to have back for the playoffs, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Cory

Ok i will just leave him on the active roster. Not sure we will even be there come playoff time but with 29 games left and only out 4 there is a small chance we can slide in.

Thanks,
Dennis

Cory, I think you are wrong about your closer. I have had guys on the 60 day DL, and they did qualify for the post season, as long as they had played prior. I say that as I had several occasions that it has happened, and even twice while they were on a minor league rehab. But these were 60 day DL stints, not the 15. So I bet you will be ok on the closer. Not that you need any extra bullets in the post season.

Looks like playoffs are out of reach for me. Have cooled off as of late. Some good bright spots to built around this year though a positive season for the Cards. OF Tyler as a rookie 33 homers, C McCormick having his career best season, SP Macias best whip in NL and a 2.52 era, Bill Dunn having a great season 3.30 era, CL Gallegos has struggled era wise lately but has 36 saves. Hopefully add in some AAA SP's next season to the mix and see a even bigger improvement. I need a game changing bat and some better relievers I have a feeling. Defense has been on point though as a team a lot of guys with chances to win some gold gloves.