BSL Update 2024#16 - Late September

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Only a handful of games left for the regular season. A few wildcard teams racing.

File is uploading.

Export deadline is Tuesday at noon central.

Cory

Oakland is literally backing into the playoffs....... a record of 35-39 since the All-Star Break. We used to be a young team, but now we are a bunch of grizzled veterans, unable to play as much as we used to. Time to bench the team for the last two games and rest those weary bodies for the post season.

Phillies will finish now worse than 3rd in the NL East. That's not saying much, but in view of the last few years, it's a big improvement! Exported.

Wow, NL wildcard race is really up for grabs. Hoping my guys can pull it out, but STL has been a tough matchup for me this year.

However, if you happen lose your last two games, Heath, you might be able to improve your draft position one spot. Just thought I'd mention it in case you want to try out some creative lineups in the next two games...

Eric

Texas exported. Disappointing year. Top 3 draft pick. Desperately need pitching.

Tigers and Cubs both played really poorly this month and out of any chance for the Wild Card. Some good teams out this year but I sense a Brewers/Royals World Series.

Wow, NL wildcard race is really up for grabs. Hoping my guys can pull it out, but STL has been a tough matchup for me this year.

However, if you happen lose your last two games, Heath, you might be able to improve your draft position one spot. Just thought I'd mention it in case you want to try out some creative lineups in the next two games...

Eric

Hey No collusion here , LOL, interesting last two games , I am betting on a wild card one game playoff to see who the wild card is.

Blue Jays / Padres have exported...

Very pleased that all teams played over .500 this season. Both AA teams won their league championships and are now battling it out in AA World Series. I think this is a first for owners running 2 teams.. Excited to see who wins!!

Yankees exported. Top 5 draft choice, not the way we wanted to have things end but the injury bug bit us hard this year. Lots of young talent so next year should be better.