4.90 star(s)
Files uploaded

website to follow

export deadline Thursday at Noon

thanks
Heath

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
Cleveland exported. I think we have the #1 pick in the draft locked up, not what i was wanting though.

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Nats exported. I missed the last one due some really crappy internet in Germany. Hate to see we fell out of first but I almost expected a collapse with my pitching - they never hold up all the way through a season.

RHauch

5.00 star(s)
Arizona exported.

Finally had a good SIM (8-2). Of course, it is way to late for me this year and this will only cost me a top three draft pick in the Rookie Draft.

HeboAlan

4.90 star(s)
I've wrapped up a top 2-4 draft pick next year that should be fun. AAA Memphis Redbirds ended up with 112 wins. Somehow Springfield AA team made playoffs as well. MLB team is hard to watch bright spot is SP Norris well over 200 innings sub 4 era. CL K.Sharp 31 saves sub 2.50 era.

spartanfan1

5.00 star(s)
Reds exported. Looking forward to being back in the playoffs after not making it the previous four seasons! And I'm glad I won't have to play MIL in the first round - seems pretty clear that they are the team to beat in the NL this year.

Eric

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Reds exported. Looking forward to being back in the playoffs after not making it the previous four seasons! And I'm glad I won't have to play MIL in the first round - seems pretty clear that they are the team to beat in the NL this year.

Eric

Wait, so you are saying the Rockies are easy pickings? LOL

spartanfan1

5.00 star(s)
Lol, I guess it's all relative. I actually have a .500 record against COL and MIL this season so I guess I've had equal success against you guys. However, I'm starting to think the post-season won't go well for my Reds - MIL is 18-4 this month and you are 17-5. En fuego!

Eric

Last edited:

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Staff member
Yankees exported. A disaster season of visits by the injury bug is finally over. Able to shed some major salary from aging players this offseason and a top 10 draft pick should make it easier to swallow.

dukefan

Texas exported. 4-10 sim ruined the slim playoff chance I had. Lopez injured AGAIN! It's been much more fun this year, but I sure would have liked a winning season and a playoff experience.

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Texas exported. 4-10 sim ruined the slim playoff chance I had. Lopez injured AGAIN! It's been much more fun this year, but I sure would have liked a winning season and a playoff experience.

Hang in there , your team is getting better. Always next year, the best thing about Baseball!