BSL Update 2024#21 - Free Agents file, arb ran

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading.

The Tigers and Cubs owner (Meliah) has stepped down from the league. The Mariners' owner has been removed for inactivity. He never exported last season after his initial export so I assume he is done with the league.

Arbitration has been processed, the Free Agency is open. Keep in mind that trading will NOT open until after the Rule 5 draft, just like last year. Next sim will take us up to the Rule 5 draft, So.......

ALL TEAMS NEED TO PROTECT ANY RULE 5 PLAYERS THEY WISH TO KEEP THIS SIM!
ALL TEAMS, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT WAIVE ANY PLAYERS THIS SIM AS THEY WILL SHOW UP ON THE RULE 5 LIST AS WELL!

Please, please, please follow the two directions above.

Export deadline is Thursday at noon central time.

Cory

Cory I can take another team for now if you need me to. LMK thanks Pat, soon every owner will have one team in each league. maybe not that bad of an idea if it worked out that way. Only active guys would be involved then I guess

Arizona could take a National League team. I think the league would be better if we had fewer owners that were more active with two teams.

Arizona exported.

Not sure why but most of my changes from the last SIM did not go thru and it cost me almost 9 million dollars and four roster spots..... This next year is now a waste for me......

Anyone else have any trouble???????????????

Blue Jays / Padres have exported... Their has been some FTP server errors when I have been exporting the last 2 sim, so I have been exporting my 2 teams twice to make sure that they are going through.

The server has been really wonky lately. It takes 3-4 times to get the league file to upload. I would recommend hitting export at leas 2-3 times when you do it to hope it actually takes.

I will review the open teams and figure out what/who will be assigned to them.

With free agency being open, will we find out soon which guys are going to be Type A - via the manual process? I know people will probably be making offers this SIM, so hopefully nobody is surprised if they lose a draft pick for compensation.

Eric

With free agency being open, will we find out soon which guys are going to be Type A - via the manual process? I know people will probably be making offers this SIM, so hopefully nobody is surprised if they lose a draft pick for compensation.

Eric

I thought we ended the compensation Eric? Not sure, hopefully we did .

Maybe. I guess I can't remember for sure. I thought we ended it, then brought back a manual process where Cory looked at FAs and determined a handful that would be Type A.

Eric