BSL Update 2024 #24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Let me know if anyone imports and exports successfully. Since the game date didn't change, I may need to bump it up and day and re-upload if there are issues.

It appears to be working alright.

Reminder, If you offer and sign a Type A free agents (FROM THE LIST ON THE FORUM, NOT THE LIST IN THE GAME) you will lose a pick accordingly. Check the Type A thread!

In other news, who is going to give Kershaw an outlandish contract? He is obviously a huge difference maker, and there are 5-6 teams that could both afford and use him to put them over the top to contention.

Tough part is that he wants 5 years. Not sure that I'd go that far, but he might be worth it even if you have to eat the last year or two of the contract.

Reds won't be making too many FA offers, but CHW hopes to land some guys since they have more room under the budget.

Eric

Arizona exported. My new owner is cheap. We won't be signing anyone and will probably being trading guys to get under budget.

Texas exported. Just a heads up...heading south for spring break. We leave Friday for University of Kentucky. My high school senior daughter has chosen UK and we are heading down to register, etc. Ironically, the Wildcats play in Cleveland (25 miles away) tomorrow. Would love to see those games (UK-WVU & ND-Wichita State). After UK, we head to Orlando (Universal & Disney). After the winter we've had, looking forward to some warmth and R & R. May not be able to get to next sim, but will try. I have two free agent offers in.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.