BSL Update 2024#3 - Spring Training

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Just at the start of spring.

Export deadline is Sunday at noon central time.

Cory

Blue Jays / Padres have exported... Time for some spring fun!!

PS... Jimenes just hit the waiver wire for the first time this sim, that is why no one claimed him.. He still has 15 days left on waivers..

Blue Jays / Padres have exported... Time for some spring fun!!

PS... Jimenes just hit the waiver wire for the first time this sim, that is why no one claimed him.. He still has 15 days left on waivers..

Yeah, plus I ran the entire month of Feb, so he cleared and I rewaived him again. There are rare moments through the year where we have extended sims and I rewaive players to make sure everyone gets a chance and they don't auto clear

There is a lot of teams that $ isn't even close to a problem and he's still a good player I understand just figured there would be a team or 2 interested.

It's not about having enough money, it's about him being worth that much. His WAR over the past 5 seasons suggests to me that he's worth between the 10-13 mil range... Def not 15 and especially not 24, although that is a team opt. If I've learned anything (mostly the hard way) its the finite game of assigning a player's value and worth. #hanram #verlander.... or have I? #kershaw

No worries.. Jimenes will end up with a team that is not afraid of the talent loss or the salary... #stillasolidplayer

I could see him winding up in LA and playing for the Dodgers. All a product of Heath being out of trades. Can we give Heath 2 per sim until the deadline????????

Oakland and Atlanta have exported.
No worries.. Jimenes will end up with a team that is not afraid of the talent loss or the salary... #stillasolidplayer

Last edited: