BSL Update 2025#10 - Rookie Draft complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading. Hoping to upload website tonight as well.

The rookie draft is complete. After the first round, I used the CPU to finish it off. There were only 20 players or so left over 1 star potential, so this is probably how it will go from here on out. We will see what kind of time I have.

Should have 3 more sims until the trade deadline. KC is looking to move out some stud players, so PM me if you're interested.

Export deadline is Thursday at noon central time.

Cory

Cards exported starting to play a little better. Starting pitching has been solid. Lost SS Reyes for a few weeks. Called ups couple of guys waived some others.

NYY exported. 5 games against Baltimore this sim, should be a good test to see where we stand.

Reds and White Sox exported. I'm still mad at the CPU for selecting SS Rhett Smith with the 13th overall pick in the draft for CHW. What a terrible choice. He's the only position player taken in the top 20 who did not make the BA Top 100 list. If fact, there were 10 players selected after him that made the BA Top 100. I think the CPU owes the White Sox a couple division titles to compensate for its crummy selection, lol!

Eric

Reds and White Sox exported. I'm still mad at the CPU for selecting SS Rhett Smith with the 13th overall pick in the draft for CHW. What a terrible choice. He's the only position player taken in the top 20 who did not make the BA Top 100 list. If fact, there were 10 players selected after him that made the BA Top 100. I think the CPU owes the White Sox a couple division titles to compensate for its crummy selection, lol!

Eric

Um welcome to the club... minn has had some very ****** cpu picks in the 1st and subsequent rds... which is why I advocate 2nd team owners to be able to pick.

Figured maybe you needed a spark lit under you!!! Looking out for league activity purposes and admittedly selfish box score reasons;)