BSL Update 2025#11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading. Sorry for the delay, been extremely busy with family and work lately.

I had to release a LOT of AA/AAA players when i went through all the rosters after the draft. Many teams were over roster limits.

There should be 2 full sims to the trade deadline. I need to get my butt in gear and get that wildcard from the AL east.

Export deadline is Monday at noon central.

Cory

Blue Jays/Padres exports both went through but something must have happened ... Both teams were exported twice and it shows in the BSL home page, under all transactions that I did release players on 6/15/2025..

PM heading to Cory..

Last edited:
I had a valid export for all teams except one, so it must have been a software glitch of some nature. I really haven't had much time lately.

If it helps I released some minor league scrubs that didn't get releases however my free agent signings and other lineup changes went through so I'm going to venture there was a glitch somewhere. I released 2B Dean Crawford and a few others and only exported once but my other moves worked so just one of those deals lucky for me I operate well below roster numbers

SP Combs pitching like a All-Star 9 wins .98 whip
2B Rosette .288 .355 obp 22 doubles 14 homers 48 ribbies

Those to highlight my MLB roster as SS Reyes had a set back for another 3 weeks

I do have #97 prospect SP in AAA who is 18-0 sub 2.50 era and leads AAA in strikeouts. I don't think its gonna translate but on pace for some AAA wins records. I do think he will be a good option on a back end.

Last edited: