BSL Update 2025#16 - Roster Expansion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It was having issues connecting, could be overloaded w holiday traffic or just a glitch. Will try later in morning

Tried again, the client will not connect to the ftp server. It is an issue on their side that has nothing to do with our account.

I hacked the system and ran out the season, the Rockies won it all and Steven Joyce hit 26 home runs in September to keep his 65 HR season streak in tact. See you guys next season. Bahahahahaha

Cory is in Kansas City for a couple days and then you know it will be the weekend. Who knows when this deal will get addressed!!!! Feeling sad:(

Just checking in to see if the FTP server problem has been resolved... GoDaddy should be giving Steph a credit
on her bill if this issue is on their end..

Coming home from 2 days out of town will try later. Not sure when will have time for tech support contact

Cory sent me the issue and I will be able to call them on Monday morning. Sorry guys, playing in a charity softball tournament today and tomorrow.

Steph

We found what SHOULD be a temporary work around. The file is uploading now. Try in about half an hour and if it works please post here for others to see. We will have an extended export deadline due to these issues, but I should be able to function at least.