BSL Update 2025#16 - Roster Expansion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I guess so not really feeling it but don't want to give up the fun really praying Go Daddy gets there you know what together problem was pointed out how long ago now and no action taken go figure.

I am with Heath here. I would much rather continue our league, but if it comes to it I dont want to be left out of the new one either. Thanks

I am with Heath here. I would much rather continue our league, but if it comes to it I dont want to be left out of the new one either. Thanks

+1... I am voting in favor to keep going with the current league, but will start over if need be..

Just tried to download again.. Nothing yet..

Has Steph been in contact with Go Daddy... They should be able to figure out something by now, otherwise
she should ask for a refund and we can find another server..

Just tried to download again.. Nothing yet..

Has Steph been in contact with Go Daddy... They should be able to figure out something by now, otherwise
she should ask for a refund and we can find another server..

I chatted with Tech Support again over the weekend. Same answer as the last time: it is a known issue they are working on, but no timetable for repair. They are also not offering a refund after I again pressed them on the issue as they say we have all other functionality on our account. We just aren't able to use the FTP portion.

As Cory has said earlier, he and I have done all we can do on our end. It's up to GoDaddy now. It is not as simple as finding another server... it would take a ton of work on Cory's end to migrate everything over to the new server.

Last edited:
I chatted with Tech Support again over the weekend. Same answer as the last time: it is a known issue they are working on, but no timetable for repair. They are also not offering a refund after I again pressed them on the issue as they say we have all other functionality on our account. We just aren't able to use the FTP portion.

As Cory has said earlier, he and I have done all we can do on our end. It's up to GoDaddy now. It is not as simple as finding another server... it would take a ton of work on Cory's end to migrate everything over to the new server.

I know the wait can be frustrating but we will just have to let it ride, they will fix it eventually....I hope:)

Sorry guys i haven't been around in a week to 10 days on here. Still a no go on the download i guess.

Dennis

Think it's time to come to a consensus and either A) pair down the league and start over or B) disband the BSL altogether and hug it out

... because waiting is NOT working.

P.S. I vote to pair down, and move fwd...

On the bright side, I've been much more productive at work the last few weeks and I'm kicking butt on my honey-do list at home, lol!

Eric

Alright.. We have been down for almost a month.. What are our options??
Is there a way that Cory can tweak the way we download to FTP and then
have us all download a new zipfile to give it a try... Just miss not playing!
The league is fun and gives us all a feel of real MLB experience. Please let us know
where we stand with everything.. I tried to download today and got the same error message.
Thanks, Kendall

I'd be willing to spend the $39.99 on OOTP 16 and participate in an on-line league with anyone else that is interested. I kind of prefer the fictional league over historical, but I'd be up for any option.

Even if we only get 5-10 BSL owners to start, it would give us something to pass the time until the original BSL issue is resolved. Could always post on the OOTP message board to try and get more owners to fill a new league - or just let CPU run the other teams. I get the impression that on-line leagues are easier to manage so maybe it will not be as time consuming for commissioner activities. Not sure if anyone else has looked into it or participated in an on-line league that might have some insight?

I don't think there would be any issues with this, right (having two versions of OOTP installed). I wouldn't want to give up on the regular BSL so I would continue with both leagues once the FTP situation eventually gets fixed.

Eric

I think i can save the previous league, but it would require having everydown download an entire new league zip as well as me transferring everything to the bench servers. There will be a lot of hiccups along the way as well

I would almost be more inclined to start over with a smaller league. In all honesty, i would rather assist someone else in setting up a league and letting them run it.

To be honest, i have been so busy that i havent even given the league much thought lately.

Heath and I made the offer months back to run the league..

I would be willing to start over with OOTP15($19.99) or OOTP16, but if we wait until after the MLB season is over
then the software might go on sale 50% off like it did last year. Count me in.. Just send me a PM!!!

Kendall

Last edited: