BSL Update 2025#16 - Roster Expansion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have OOTP 12 and OOTP 15 both running on my cpu. Been in an online league w/ 15 for 4 seasons now. The OOTP forum is chock full of online leagues. BL - I'm down to start a new league with those that want to go.

Count me out. As much as I loved the BSL. I am not willing to dedicate the $ or the time for another league. I still am somewhat amazed that nothing has been done by Go Daddy. I guess all things must come to and end. I would probley enjoy a new league but by the time it's all set up and drafted I have that feeling after a season or 2 it will just flop & all the strategic moves or in my case horrible trades will never have a chance to pay off and will be back to no league. I have faith in all you guys & am usually very optimistic but my gut is telling me now is the time to walk away. The BSL break has gave me time to slowly get back into doing some card trading so anyone interested in making some real deals let me know. I may cave in eventually if you guys need another team to get going or what not but for now I'm going Brett Farve & retiring at least fbe first time.

I sent a note to Cory asking for his p/w so I could log into the game as him (comish) and run the season out locally... no word back.