BSL Update: Arb Hearings Complete - Free Agency is open! Trading is Open!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready to go !!

Free Agency is open so Start filling out your rosters!

Tomorrows deadline is 2:00 PM central time, I will sim 5 days, hopefully some of us will get some responses.

I wont be able to start the website upload until after 7:00 PM tonight and it will take a good 4-5 hours to completely update. I am sorry ed.

You want some info? LMK who you want info on and I can tell you what they received in arb.

Ouch, I did well in Arbitration this year. Although none of the playerzs I had eligible were looking for huge numbers, and the one guy I offered 80% ofg his previous years salary ended up in my favor after the hearing as he ended the season with a -3.1 VORP

Arggh, I lost every arb I think. Man , some got quite a bit more than the est. number that I was sort of counting on. oh well. I guess they earned it.

Hey Nick,

Can't download until tomorrow morning..

What happened Arb. with Carlyle,Stanley.
Did either Blum or Gutierrez accept arbitration
or become FA?

Thanks, Kendall

To no surprise whatsoever both Cunningham and Higgins refused arbitration and opted for free agency and both want 23 million plus a season for 5 years

Some ridiculous contract demands from a few of these guys, I just took a peek at some...NUTS!

Maybe you will get some great picks for them if they sign with someone. Huge demands though.

I just offered Higgins a 1 year contract for $20,600,000 :eek:

and since i am in rare form this afternoon i offered Jeremy Cunningham a minor league contract :D gee i wonder if he'll sign can't wait for his response.

Lots of Studs out there. I think Im not going to sign one person this year.
I let go of Soriano and under 2 million under the cap and think my team is better off then last year.

Lots of Studs out there. I think Im not going to sign one person this year.
I let go of Soriano and under 2 million under the cap and think my team is better off then last year.

I'm Kind of in the same boat, 26 Million Under Budget, 3 Roster spots to fill (2 of which will be Minor leaguers coming up) NEed 1 Utility guy, have someone in the minors but I may hunt down a cheaper FA that has better stats!

Status
Not open for further replies.