BSL Update: championship series 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post

Website will be updated.

Export deadline is Thursday at 5:00 central time

Congrats to TEX. and NYM for both sweeping their championship series

Man, the series was over as soon as it started! I could not recover from the devastating loss in Game 1. Jenks served up a game-tying HR to Denard Span in the 8th inning and then the Mets went on to win it in the 11th. Span also delivered a crushing grand slam in Game 3 off my ace Alvarado, basically ending that game and the series. I never saw it coming - Span had 5 HR during the regular season. I'll be having nightmares of him the rest of the off-season :( Congrats and good luck in the Series!

Eric

Last edited:
Going to be a tough WS. With no disrespect to the Rangers I'm going with the Mets, they have been a force all year long.

Congrats to the Rangers and the Mets. Should be a great series. The Yankees are rooting for their city partners for this one :)

I have added Bench Bucks payouts to the league. All of the levels and details are in the sticky closed thread. All payouts have been made aside from the World Series.

Winner will receive 70 (!!) Bench Bucks and the loser 25. Makes it a bit more exciting I suppose:)

The payouts are made to all playoff teams, and the bottom 3 win% teams in the league.

Congrats to both teams. Texas and I had a great series, just couldn't come out on top in any of the games. Every game was suspenseful from what I see in the box scores. David Wright was brought in for this to help me with the LH pitchers, and he stunk it up. No offense to Mike and his Mets, but gotta root for the Rangers. Good Luck, but Texas, don't get used to it!

I have added Bench Bucks payouts to the league. All of the levels and details are in the sticky closed thread. All payouts have been made aside from the World Series.

Winner will receive 70 (!!) Bench Bucks and the loser 25. Makes it a bit more exciting I suppose:)

The payouts are made to all playoff teams, and the bottom 3 win% teams in the league.

WHOA!!! man I've been outta the greater Bench forums for quite some time as my trading has waned... so this Bench Bucks things is new to me. Doing a little research though has uncovered that I have 9 bucks in my wallet :) apparently from posting... so I guess with this I just bumped up another buck :) All in all pretty cool, but i'll prob be transferring my accumulated bucks onto a deserving bench bud :)