BSL Update: End Of Reg Season 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post

Export deadline for first round of playoffs is Monday at 7:00 PM Central time

Website will be updated today sometime.

2-way tie for the AL Wild Card and a 3-way tie for the NL Wild Card, pretty cool :)

Happy to finally have a division title under my belt!

started from da bottom now we're here... started from the bottom now da whole crew is here...

sry, had to bust out some rhymes to celebrate our 77-85 to 102-60 season turn around! Also, looks like we got a 3 way for the NL wild card spot!!

been so long since the Rockies made the playoffs, I have a question. Two of my best players are out for 2 weeks. If I put them on the 15 day will I be able to activate them for the next sim, or will it run sooner than 15 BSL days. Also, can I replace them with someone who was not on roster on 9/1 ? thanks Pat

been so long since the Rockies made the playoffs, I have a question. Two of my best players are out for 2 weeks. If I put them on the 15 day will I be able to activate them for the next sim, or will it run sooner than 15 BSL days. Also, can I replace them with someone who was not on roster on 9/1 ? thanks Pat

I'd just leave them off especially if they may be well before the next playoff series. If the next series starts and they're on the DL you won't have them avail. No, is the answer to the next question... everyone who is avail for the playoff roster will show and those will be the guys that made it on the 25 man prior to 9/1.

2-way tie for the AL Wild Card and a 3-way tie for the NL Wild Card, pretty cool :)

Happy to finally have a division title under my belt!

Congrats Steph on winning the AL East.. Good luck in the playoffs!!

PS.. No Heath.. Cardinals are out... Mets, Giants, and Pirates are tied for the wild card.

Last edited:
I need the 5 tied teams to export and check in on this thread. I am going to have to hold a tie-breaker sim before the first round.

Other teams can export but it will not be a valid export. ALL TEAMS WILL HAVE TO RE-EXPORT AFTER THIS TIEBREAKER SIM. I am just going to import the 5 teams tied for spots and sim a few more regular season tiebreaker games.

Should be:
TB vs TEX

SF vs PIT
NYM vs WINNER

So, Mets, Giants, Pirates, Rays, Rangers check in ASAP.

Miss the playoffs but led NL in a lot of offensive categories. I think the lineup of Solis/Shoemaker/ & Bell is looking good for next year barring ratings hits. Also 2.9 mil attendance by far and away a all time high and a 70 fan interest, yet the owner is worried.

Miss the playoffs but led NL in a lot of offensive categories. I think the lineup of Solis/Shoemaker/ & Bell is looking good for next year barring ratings hits. Also 2.9 mil attendance by far and away a all time high and a 70 fan interest, yet the owner is worried.

Owner is worried you might trade him:)

Tigers go 22-5 the last month to miss out on making the the AL Wild Card a three way tie as well...by ONE game!!

Pittsburgh - your export failed.

San Fran - I need an export asap
Mets - I need an export asap.

Texas - good to go
Tampa - good to go.

All are good to go aside from James (SF). I will give him until noon monday central time to export, then I will be running the tiebreaker sim games. There will be at least a day before the first playoff sim.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online