BSL Update: offseason 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League files will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post

Website will be updated

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY YOUR LAST EXPORT FOR RULE 5 PROTECTIONS. when I run a short sim on Thursday it will take us to the day of the draft.

You will have between Thursday evening and Sunday morning to send me lists via pm if you want to make selections in the rule 5 draft. At that point I will run the draft offline.

Can I ask what to do on protecting players. Is there a screen we go to or what.

Thanks,
Dennis

I usually go to the Transaction Overview screen. The top right quadrant shows the guys that are on your 40-man roster. If there are guys in your minors with a # next to their name, they are eligible to be drafted by another team. If you want to protect any of those guys with the #, I usually click on them, then go to Action, Transaction, Place on Secondary (40-man) Roster. Then they'll appear on your 40-man and be protected from the Rule 5 draft.

Eric

Damn game is corrupted and won't load the bench sim league. Anyone else having this problems ask about trying to restore? Hate computer issues

Tigers exported and love FA!:)

We will see how much you love it after I am done.

Damn game is corrupted and won't load the bench sim league. Anyone else having this problems ask about trying to restore? Hate computer issues

Looks like you'll have to put in a service call to the brother. Actually, you can bring it over here.

Dennis otherwise you can go to the Waiver/DFA screen. Set one box to 40 man roster one to aaa and one to aa. Look thru your minor leaguers. Anyone who shows a hashtag next to their name (#) means they are not protected. Any player you deem good enough to be protected you can add to your 40 man roster.

Looks like you'll have to put in a service call to the brother. Actually, you can bring it over here.

In other words Heath, You bring the laptop, Pizza and 12 pk of beer then Cory will get you back up and running!! Sounds like a good trade... Do it!!! Hahahahaha.....

Does anyone else think this year's crop is extremely weak/shallow compared to previous years? Maybe it just isn't lining up with position that I need to fill. It would have been really bad if not for a couple of international players coming into the mix, but I'm not even sure that any of them are going to be much better than league average. Most of the big hitters available seem to be 35-36 and probably on the downside of their careers. Seems like a bad year to have a lot of money to spend unless you're after C Santana...

Eric

Lots of guys locked up long term while they are young. Gonna see lots of older guys that demand huge money or pujolsed it off the ratings cliff. While i am glad people are building long term, some contracts given out simply blow my mind. The best fa starter doesnt even have a type a or b as he was signed after season started

Yankees exported, and made FA offers. Money to spend, just the way I like it :D