BSL Update: Opening Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tigers exported. Got beat around that first sim, here's hoping I can start to climb up a bit next one:)

Storms have me without internet service at home. Had to scramble like mad to make the last export. Don't know when I'll be able to upload current sim or export. Would someone be kind enough to let me know how the Dodgers fared?

Thanks,
---Frank

Storms have me without internet service at home. Had to scramble like mad to make the last export. Don't know when I'll be able to upload current sim or export. Would someone be kind enough to let me know how the Dodgers fared?

Thanks,
---Frank

Wish I had better news for you but the Dodgers are 3-9.

Braves exported, REALLY surprised to jump out to an early lead in the NL East. I thought this would be a rebuilding year at best. Some pleasant surprises so far from Rookies and lesser paid SPs.

There's 162 games in the season brother :)

Managed to upload and export. Seems my team has more troubles than I do at the moment. But the Dodgers have a history of stating the first sim off on a wrong foot.

Cards Exported! 9-5 not to bad of a start. Still in 3rd place. Only 1 sim lets see how it shakes out. Travis Snider is going to real good for a real long time barring a career ender. Vandenhurk gets this sim to settle down or may be going back to the minors to get his command or something right. Horrible starts out of him. Bullpen has been lights out.

Back