BSL Update: rule 5 draft on Sunday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 20 minutes of this post. Website will also be updated today

DO NOT BOTHER EXPORTING- I will not import any changes before running the draft so do not bother making anyone any offers or making any other changes as they won't be accepted.

You have until Sunday at noon central time to send me your draft lists. I will run the draft and sim one day before uploading files. That way no one misses any time for fa offers etc.

Also no trades were processed this sim due to DFA players ending up on the rule 5 draft list.

Blue Jays will be selecting 1 player.. Wishlist sent!!

FA signings...

Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent RF Josh Hamilton to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,300,000.
Colorado Rockies: Signed free agent C Yadier Molina to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,209,600.
Minnesota Twins: Signed free agent 1B Ike Davis to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,100,000.
Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent MR Rick Porcello to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,425,600.
Toronto Blue Jays: Signed free agent MR Ye-qing Zhou to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,350,000.
Cleveland Indians: Signed free agent RF Jay Bruce to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,200,000.
Toronto Blue Jays: Signed free agent MR Rob Allen to a minor league contract.

Last edited: