BSL Update: Rule 5 Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Draft Complete
LEague File is ready, PRobably no new info other than draft picks

UPdating website now

Export deadline for next FA sim is Monday at 2:00 PM Central time

Also I did not process trades, WIll do that all on Monday, sorry I was trying to burn and turn on this rule 5 draft update

Last edited:
Nick, I sent you a list via PM don't know if the players where all gone or not or if you missed my list I didnt' see any of the players when I downloaded. Does anyone know if I got anyone? thanks

Heath

Also I just looked at the roster as of 12/2 on the website and the top guy on my list is still on the teams roster? I don't know if it didn't update the rule 5 draft or what I have been trying to figure out in the game how to see the rule 5 picks. I went to all transactions and it shows players who have got extended and trades but nothing on who the rule 5 picks where. Anyone that can help please lmk it's drving me crazy trying to figure things out I would ask Cory but he is a the lake with his little one bad service there.

thanks again

Last edited:
HEath, I attempted to draft for you, but your 40 Man was 40/40 so The cardinals could not draft anyone in the rule 5

Yeah, I need to get last night done, So I will Process all trades on Monday when I run the next 5 Day Free agency Sim

Hey Everybody,

I'm saw my seniors graduate last night, life gets easier in the summer for me, no lesson planning, no grading, and lots of time to kill on BSL and trading cards :).

So, I should be way more active than I have been over the last few weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well and I didn't miss too much, I was updating my file when I had the chance just not doing too much on the boards.

- Chris

Back