BSL Update: Spring #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League files are ready for everyone

EXPORT DEADLINE is tomorrow (Thursday) at Noon

Tomorrows sim will just be a few days to finish up Spring and get to opening day, we will return to 48 hours between sims at that point.

Website will not be updated due to the short turnaround

Well that sim was brutal. Lost a stud SP for 6 months and the Royals outbid me for Slowey.

Indians exported. Was looking forward to the regular season but 4-18 in exhibition season so far and the worst record in baseball has me rethinking that. Need to make some changes I guess. Going to go thru players and may have a few for trade coming up.

Dennis

Phillies 12-10 in NL East. Looks like another dog-fight in division again this year. Lost a key MR for the first 3 months!! Not giving up hope yet. Just hope others can pick up the slack. On to regular season.

Just got back from a work conference and finally have access to a computer. Sorry I couldn't export :)

Steph

Twins have exported.

Some minor improvement during the spring, but really already looking forward to next year and beyond....

Braves exported, having a miserable spring. 9-13 overall but if my staff can keep from giving up a ton of runs I may be ok, I was 9-7 in games where I gave up 5 runs or less and 0-6 if I gave up more than 5. I am hoping the addition of Ramirez will boost my offense a little going into the year. Also a BIG thanks to KC for the 2 extra picks for signing Slowey :).

Cards exported! Excited for season decent spring! Lost SP R.Moore for 3 months! Other then that fairly healthy!