BSL Update: Winter Meetings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 20 minutes of this post

Website wll be updated

Export deadline is Thursday at 5:00 Central

Now if all the rest of you jerk teams would stop signing FA's I am chasing taht would be nicew.

Website is updating so I cant check.

Off the top of my head MR Steve Robinson went to either TB or STL and Jonathan Niese went to either TB or STL if I remember correctlyt

Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent RF Josh Hamilton to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,300,000.
Colorado Rockies: Signed free agent C Yadier Molina to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,209,600.
Minnesota Twins: Signed free agent 1B Ike Davis to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,100,000.
Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent MR Rick Porcello to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,425,600.
Toronto Blue Jays: Signed free agent MR Ye-qing Zhou to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,350,000.
Cleveland Indians: Signed free agent RF Jay Bruce to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,200,000.
Toronto Blue Jays: Signed free agent MR Rob Allen to a minor league contract.
Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent MR Fausto Carmona to a 1-year contract worth a total of $700,800.
Washington Nationals: Signed free agent C Chris Snyder to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,600,000.
San Diego Padres: Signed free agent MR León Torrez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $827,200.
Texas Rangers: Signed free agent MR Craig Norrey to a 3-year contract worth a total of $6,592,000.
Washington Nationals: Signed free agent SP Jesús Castaneda to a 1-year contract worth a total of $900,000.
Detroit Tigers: Signed free agent SS Starlin Castro to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,500,000.
St. Louis Cardinals: Signed free agent LF Mark Brinson to a 1-year contract worth a total of $800,000.
New York Mets: Signed free agent SP Chong-hyeon Chang to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,370,000.
Kansas City Royals: Signed free agent MR Lorenzo García to a minor league contract.
Detroit Tigers: Signed free agent MR Alejandro Borges to a 3-year contract worth a total of $14,030,000.
Kansas City Royals: Signed free agent 3B Pedro Martínez to a 4-year contract worth a total of $18,560,000.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent MR Steve Robinson to a 3-year contract worth a total of $13,500,000.
St. Louis Cardinals: Signed free agent MR Jonathon Niese to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,300,000.
Toronto Blue Jays: Signed free agent MR Eric Clark to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,990,000.
Chicago White Sox: Signed free agent C Dave McGill to a minor league contract.
Kansas City Royals: Signed free agent MR Brent Fraser to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,740,000.
St. Louis Cardinals: Signed free agent MR Jon Lester to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,123,200.
Pittsburgh Pirates: Signed free agent C Dioner Navarro to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,123,200.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent MR Chien-Ming **** to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,166,400.
Minnesota Twins: Signed free agent MR Jake Hopkins to a 3-year contract worth a total of $10,200,000.
Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent CF Jose Tabata to a 3-year contract worth a total of $6,120,400.
Los Angeles Dodgers: Signed free agent SP José Cardenas to a 1-year contract worth a total of $986,800.
Minnesota Twins: Signed free agent MR Jesús Abete to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,123,200.
Minnesota Twins: Signed free agent SP Carlos Carrasco to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,100,000.
Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent SP Mal Booth to a 5-year contract worth a total of $45,875,000.
New York Yankees: Signed free agent SP Richard Hall to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent MR Pepe Canpos to a minor league contract.
Tampa Bay Rays: Signed free agent CL Augusto Díaz to a minor league contract.
Texas Rangers: Signed free agent RF Russell Branyan to a 2-year contract worth a total of $15,000,000.
Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent SP Roy Halladay to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,500,000.
Colorado Rockies: Signed 3B Fernando Salas to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $2,600,000.
Minnesota Twins: Signed free agent RF Jon Jay to a 1-year contract worth a total of $950,000.
Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent 3B Chris Johnson to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,860,000.

got one of my two offers to sign, come on free agent #2...(and if the offer I just made a third guy gets accepted, that wouldn't suck either)

got one of my two offers to sign, come on free agent #2...(and if the offer I just made a third guy gets accepted, that wouldn't suck either)

With the excess budget and cash on hand you roll, just offer anyone a 1 year 50 mil deal and you are guaranteed to land em :)

And to think, i still have 37 mil to blow

I still have 2B/3B Armando Jimenez if that cash is burning a hole on your pocket....
He is either #2 2B or #4 3B in the BSL.. And you could use a big bat in your lineup with that
horrible pitching staff that you have... LOL!!!!

Rangers exported, hopefully Branyan can fill the role of Matt Hanson, btw can somebody sign him?