Bubble envelope price has increased again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That's getting crazy expensive.

I'm wondering how people send a small bubble envelope 1-3 oz stamped by usps for $1.00 or using stamps under $1?
Probably a lot more now! I been getting stuff from ebay....and when its two or three cards....there coming by pwe..but at least they don't charge the $4 bucks...most have free shipping (but I'm sure the cost is included in the card)....Best regards, David

That's getting crazy expensive.

I'm wondering how people send a small bubble envelope 1-3 oz stamped by usps for $1.00 or using stamps under $1?
I have been mailing in bubble envelopes and request no tracking on cards or lots of lower value. Have yet to have a problem and its usually costs $1.20. I always keep the receipt as proof of mailing.

Tracking means absolutely NOTHING at this time other than maybe a feel good for both parties. Have 2 packages that were mailed to me in December- one has been in Philadelphia since 12/29 and the other has just disappeared?????

Probably a lot more now! I been getting stuff from ebay....and when its two or three cards....there coming by pwe..but at least they don't charge the $4 bucks...most have free shipping (but I'm sure the cost is included in the card)....Best regards, David

I always been a fan of the PWE method for for low value deals as long as it's shipped correctly. I have had a few ebay purchases charge $3+ for shipping come by PWE but just factored it in with the total price which was still reasonable. Hopefully this new ebay $1 shipping takes off and sticks around.

I have been mailing in bubble envelopes and request no tracking on cards or lots of lower value. Have yet to have a problem and its usually costs $1.20. I always keep the receipt as proof of mailing.

Tracking means absolutely NOTHING at this time other than maybe a feel good for both parties. Have 2 packages that were mailed to me in December- one has been in Philadelphia since 12/29 and the other has just disappeared?????

Rick - are you going to the post office for this option ? I looked high and low on paypal & paypalshipnow nothing that low. I agree with your tracking statement but like it on higher value trades and selling transactions specially on ebay.

@reickholt

If you have not done so already, you may want to file a missing mail case with USPS, since my friend in California mailed a package to me in early December that had not reached me after January 1st, so I filed a case and it got here in 2 days after I filed! I hope it helps, just google USPS Missing Mail and the link will pop up first in your search.

Hope that helps, God bless,

Kevin

@reickholt

If you have not done so already, you may want to file a missing mail case with USPS, since my friend in California mailed a package to me in early December that had not reached me after January 1st, so I filed a case and it got here in 2 days after I filed! I hope it helps, just google USPS Missing Mail and the link will pop up first in your search.

Kevin
Seems to be working! All of my have been closed...Best regards, David

I do go to
Rick - are you going to the post office for this option ? I looked high and low on paypal & paypalshipnow nothing that low. I agree with your tracking statement but like it on higher value trades and selling transactions specially on ebay.
I do go to the post office in person. I have a great rapport with all of the individuals who work the front desk area. They will usually ask " tracking or no tracking" if I forget to say something.
I will always use tracking if requested or the higher value trades.

Last edited:
@reickholt

Kevin
This is from an eBay purchase. The seller has talked to my PO, not sure if he has talked to PO where it is stalled. I would assume at some point I will ask for or receive a refund for the purchase but the card was nothing that great. Total cost was below $10.