Bulk Lots - Inserts, Refractors, SP, Parallels, Prizms, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'm starting out with four of these boxes ready to go - will keep going if there is interest. Post in the thread to claim please, to avoid issues.

Asking $25 Delivered for one box or $40 for two boxes! Each box weighs roughly 1.5 pounds!

What you will receive:
- 1 300 Count Box
- 200+ Cards Per Box
- Every card is penny sleeved
- Inserts, Refractors, Parallels, Prizms, SP, etc.
- Cards are almost all from 2021 products in these boxes (Flagship, Update, Topps Chrome, Pro Debut, Ginter, Prizm, Absolute, Heritage, etc.)
- The mix consists of HOF, Star, Semistars, Rookies, etc. but understand at less than .10 per card delivered, you're not going to be swimming in Trout/Acuna/etc.

Any questions - feel free to ask. This is posted to multiple sites - FYI.

I sold two already, but I'm sure I can make up another two boxes if you want. Shipping makes it hard to drop lower than $40 per two boxes, so it would be $80 for four boxes.
If I am understanding correctly that it is mostly non-base 2021 (would take a bunch of 2020 if you have it too), then yeah, I will do 4.

If I am understanding correctly that it is mostly non-base 2021 (would take a bunch of 2020 if you have it too), then yeah, I will do 4.

All inserts, parallels, and SP cards - like Topps Rainbow Foil, 1986 inserts, 1986 Silver Mojo Pack, Ginter Silver Foil, Green Absolutes, Topps Flagship inserts, inserts from Ginter, Stadium Club parallels, etc.

All inserts, parallels, and SP cards - like Topps Rainbow Foil, 1986 inserts, 1986 Silver Mojo Pack, Ginter Silver Foil, Green Absolutes, Topps Flagship inserts, inserts from Ginter, Stadium Club parallels, etc.
Cool, put me down for 4 if you can fill the 4