Bulk Team/Player Trading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basezloaded

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hi gang,

After an extended hiatus, I'm trying to get back into trading mode. All of my cards are sorted by player (over 1,000 different Baseball and Football players totaling over 500,000 cards already sorted in this manner), so player/team trading is my preference.

Stealing a couple of other ideas from other threads, I'd like to take the bulk approach if anyone is interested. I can send you 100-1,000 different cards of your team for 100-1,000 (mostly) different Redsox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins. I don't mind up to 3-5 duplicates of a player.

I can provide you # of cards by player w/o duplication. I don't need a detailed list, but to ensure equity, I'd like us to at least exchange the following information:

- number of cards being traded (prefer 100 minimum for sake of postage)
- general idea of years/players (can we agree sending 1,000 cards from 2015-2016 and receiving 1,000 1988-1991 Donruss cards is not a fair trade?)

It's been awhile since the last activity in my TM, so I'm more than happy to send first to establish a level of trust for what is hopefully repeated trades with members.

Please advise if this is of interest to anyone.

Thanks for reading!

Dan

Hi gang,

After an extended hiatus, I'm trying to get back into trading mode. All of my cards are sorted by player (over 1,000 different Baseball and Football players totaling over 500,000 cards already sorted in this manner), so player/team trading is my preference.

Stealing a couple of other ideas from other threads, I'd like to take the bulk approach if anyone is interested. I can send you 100-1,000 different cards of your team for 100-1,000 (mostly) different Redsox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins. I don't mind up to 3-5 duplicates of a player.

I can provide you # of cards by player w/o duplication. I don't need a detailed list, but to ensure equity, I'd like us to at least exchange the following information:

- number of cards being traded (prefer 100 minimum for sake of postage)
- general idea of years/players (can we agree sending 1,000 cards from 2015-2016 and receiving 1,000 1988-1991 Donruss cards is not a fair trade?)

It's been awhile since the last activity in my TM, so I'm more than happy to send first to establish a level of trust for what is hopefully repeated trades with members.

Please advise if this is of interest to anyone.

Thanks for reading!

Dan

Sent pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk