Busted a couple of pre-Bowl boxes of 2012 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Trying to keep busy while waiting for the game to start. I busted 2 boxes. Lots of inserts. Not a single one of the SP's.

Box 1 hits: Golden Moments GU Memorabilia Buster Posey, Josh Bell #121 Black #19/61

Box 2 hits: None. Oh well. Typical Topps and their great quality checks.

I am working on the set now. Hopefully I will have a need list/dupes list by the time the game starts. I am hanging on to the inserts until I figure out what I am going to chase this year.

thanks for the look.

Trying to keep busy while waiting for the game to start. I busted 2 boxes. Lots of inserts. Not a single one of the SP's.

Box 1 hits: Golden Moments GU Memorabilia Buster Posey, Josh Bell #121 Black #19/61

Box 2 hits: None. Oh well. Typical Topps and their great quality checks.

I am working on the set now. Hopefully I will have a need list/dupes list by the time the game starts. I am hanging on to the inserts until I figure out what I am going to chase this year.

thanks for the look.

Hey Jfan
Let me know when you get your list together. I open a couple of packs which were all blue faced from Walmart must be a pairalell set or something and a small box of packs also which were all white which is the regular set then. I will probably need some of your doubles then
Later
Tom

Hey Jfan
Let me know when you get your list together. I open a couple of packs which were all blue faced from Walmart must be a pairalell set or something and a small box of packs also which were all white which is the regular set then. I will probably need some of your doubles then
Later
Tom

Tom,
The blue border cards are the Walmart parallels. If you got either #91 or #324, lmk as I can use 'em.
Thanks!
Jason