Busting a Case of 2011 Finest Baseball tonight!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What's LCS ?

Alan

Hi Alan,

LCS = Local Card Shop - After busting a few boxes (or a case this time around), I usually load up the base and low-end inserts into a box for a small amount of credit at the LCS. Nicer inserts/parallels end up getting sent into COMC to be sold there. This is my method to reducing clutter.

-Chad

Hey, I haven't gotten a chance to look for Twins, so I'm just going to pass. Just wanted to make sure I replied to you. Good luck at the LCS! and Nice Break!

Hey, I haven't gotten a chance to look for Twins, so I'm just going to pass. Just wanted to make sure I replied to you. Good luck at the LCS! and Nice Break!

Sounds good. Thanks for the reply. I have cards I'm holding for about 5 others I haven't heard a reply back on. I'm not sure what the proper timeframe is before I can free them up again :p. For now, those cards aren't going to the LCS :).

Sure, we could do a PWE deal. What would you need in return?

You can save yourself the postage and post it up as a freebie, or if you want to make a trade of it, just send me an equiavlent Twins or Vikings card PWE-style. Please post it up either way. Thanks! -Chad