Busting a Case of 2011 Finest Baseball tonight!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No luck. Thanks for looking :). -Chad

I pulled and Ortiz XFractor and Ellsbury Refractor if you need them. Thanks, -Chad

I have a Danny Duffy Refactor RC. If you need it, I can do a freebie PWE for you. Feel free to post it up. Thanks, -Chad

Any of my wants FT for it? Thanks, -Chad

I did pull a Chipper XFractor (and Base), but it is currently pending. I'll PM you if it frees up. Thanks, -Chad

Can use both.What might you need in trade?

Thanks
Mike

Looking for Tigers---did I miss them? Thanks!

I think this set is pretty light on Tigers.

I pulled these if they interest you:
Verlander Green Refractor /199
Cabrera Refractor /549
Fielder (Brewers Unit) Refractor /549
Fielder (Brewers Unit) Orange Refractor /99

-Chad

Chad,
Awesome break! I wish I had something for the Freeman, Heyward and Beachy Autos.

I am interested in any Beachy Base, McCann Base, Beachy Ref., McCann Xfractor, Minor Xfractor. If they are available, I'll dig for some of your wants.

Thanks,
Mike

Chad,
Awesome break! I wish I had something for the Freeman, Heyward and Beachy Autos.

I am interested in any Beachy Base, McCann Base, Beachy Ref., McCann Xfractor, Minor Xfractor. If they are available, I'll dig for some of your wants.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks. 2011 is definitely a good year if you want to pull Braves RCs (I think there are 6 Braves RCs in this product alone). I have another trader working on aqcuiring ALL braves parallels/base/inserts (even dupes), so if that goes though, I'll be pretty much cleaned out. Sorry :(.

-Chad

Chad, you want to move your Cardinals???

Sure! I can do a team lot trade if you're interested. Are you interested in base? Dupes? I also pulled a Descalso Green Ref Auto if you have any like Twins/Vikings to trade for it. Thanks, -Chad

Trade posted.

Thanks
Mike

Confirmed. Thanks for the trade Mike. -Chad

No worries. Let me know if there is anything left over.

Thanks,
Mike

Will do Mike. Thanks. -Chad

I'm probably going to start packing up what's not pending/PC for the LCS or COMC pretty soon. Shoot me a PM or post here if needing anything.

Any Adam Dunn stuff at all?

DAVE

Hi Dave,

I have a regular refractor and the base card if you need them.

-Chad

I'm interested in the Posey, Strasburg, and any Cincinnati Reds you pulled.

I have a Strasburg Finest Foundation insert, a Strasburg Refractor and a Posey Green Refractor. The only Red I could find was a Votto base. Let me know if you need any of them and if you're open to a PWE trade. Thanks. -Chad

Hi Dave,

I have a regular refractor and the base card if you need them.

-Chad

I have a Strasburg Finest Foundation insert, a Strasburg Refractor and a Posey Green Refractor. The only Red I could find was a Votto base. Let me know if you need any of them and if you're open to a PWE trade. Thanks. -Chad

I would be interested in all four of them. Please check my tradepages and see if there is anything you like.

I would be interested in all four of them. Please check my tradepages and see if there is anything you like.

Edit: I forgot the Posey is pending. Let me hear back on that one and get back to you on that card.

Any players from my sig available that you can recall having? I dug a little and didn't find anything immediately. Thanks. -Chad

Last edited:
Is the Ackley for trade? What are you looking for in return? My trade page is mostly up to date if you want to take a look.

Is the Ackley for trade? What are you looking for in return? My trade page is mostly up to date if you want to take a look.

It is available. I didn't spot the right card for it in my trade pages unfortunately. Thanks anyways. -Chad

Per my reply above, the pending Posey is not available, but please let me know on the rest. Thanks. -Chad