BUYING: Alex Gordon and Jermaine Dye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2002 Donruss Fan Club Die-Cuts #89 Jermaine Dye
2007 Topps Triple Threads Sepia #73 Jermaine Dye /559
2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BC1 Alex Gordon

That's all I've got! Let me know if there's a small chance you don't have all of them.

Thanks,

Spencer

2002 Donruss Fan Club Die-Cuts #89 Jermaine Dye
2007 Topps Triple Threads Sepia #73 Jermaine Dye /559
2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BC1 Alex Gordon

That's all I've got! Let me know if there's a small chance you don't have all of them.

Thanks,

Spencer

I do have those, thanks!

Lovely add to the Alex Gordon super collection today! 2016 Topps Triple Threads Deca Relics. Dirty jersey and everything!

HRa2kY4.jpg

My 2018 Super Collection Year In Review! Added about 10 missing unique Jermaine Dye cards per month, which is actually pretty good considering that cards of his I need don't pop up very often. Almost to 80% for Dye!

The Alex Gordon PC flew past JD this year and ended the year at exactly 80%. Keeping his number growing was a harder challenge because he still had hundreds of new cards released this year.

Overall it was an amazing year for the collection, with tons of rare cards acquired, some really amazing pieces added, and a lot of friends made in the hobby.

Dv9nIdnVAAA6IX4.jpg