Can Anyone 50/50 Spring Training This Year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankeesfan428

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Looking to send cards 50/50 to get signed at Spring Training. Just let me know if you will be attending and what teams you will be watching. If you want it more in your favor for better players, like a 3 for one or something, that works too. If someone can do Yankees ST I will send extra cards as an extra payment. Let me know what you can do!

I am going to try to get some texas rangers this year I live right down the road from suprise stadium I intend on going to at least 3-5 games
lmk
chris

I am going to Marlins, Cardinals but not looking to 50/50. Just getting my AU on a baseball and maybe a conversation and moving on. But Konel07, when is the best time to get AU in Spring Training, I've never gone before?

rarthur,
if your going to a cardinals maybe we can swap some stuff out I would love to have a holiday and Mcgwire auto for my pc

Unfortunately I won't be getting there until near the end. Is there still a good amount of signing on Game Days? I've had good success in Reg Season games (Lance Berkman, Magglio Ordonez, Andrew McCutchen, Derek Lee, Frank Thomas, Paul Konerko, Billy Wagner, just to name a few.) but I'm hoping AU's will be a plenty

Looking to send cards 50/50 to get signed at Spring Training. Just let me know if you will be attending and what teams you will be watching. If you want it more in your favor for better players, like a 3 for one or something, that works too. If someone can do Yankees ST I will send extra cards as an extra payment. Let me know what you can do!

I doubt you will get anyone to 50/50 the Yankees. If you are trying to get autos at their games you need to wear body armor!

Honestly I wouldn't count on getting anyone to do cards, not really many people that graph ST IP on this site to begin with in all honesty. There is a few other sites that people do offer to do 50/50's but I wouldn't count on them taking anything less then a baseball for themself to get a card possibly done. Trust me I've been trying to get people to do cards for my 08 Topps set I'm working on.