Can anyone identify the signatures if these sox players from 04"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Bought this off my friend. How much do you think I could fetch for this? The only one I can make out for sure is Varitek. Figured it must be worth some money since it's from 2004. If you could help me identify the players that'd be great... I can't seem to read them. The auto's aren't horrible but their not pristine. Still nice though.

IMG_0086-1.jpg

IMG_0085-1.jpg

IMG_0084-1.jpg

IMG_0083-1.jpg

thanks! So so far I have Ron Jackson, youk, and varitek. Any help on the others? And around how much do you think this would go for if I had to flip it? :)

First Pic, Last signature (below Varitek) is Kevin Millar. (I know it is it, because I just bought a 2004 World Series Picture Signed By Him) Middle signature on the 3rd and 4th pic is Kevin Youkilis (I'm positive) Last Pic, top signature is Ron Jackson (100% positive) the only signature on the 2nd pic is a rushed signature of David McCarty (99.99% sure on that one) the only one I am not sure about is the last one on the 4th pic ( if its Wakefields, he really rushed signing it, because his auto is usually long and cursive and readable, but it is the only name that it really looks like. How much did you pay for it?

First Pic, Last signature (below Varitek) is Kevin Millar. (I know it is it, because I just bought a 2004 World Series Picture Signed By Him) Middle signature on the 3rd and 4th pic is Kevin Youkilis (I'm positive) Last Pic, top signature is Ron Jackson (100% positive) the only signature on the 2nd pic is a rushed signature of David McCarty (99.99% sure on that one) the only one I am not sure about is the last one on the 4th pic ( if its Wakefields, he really rushed signing it, because his auto is usually long and cursive and readable, but it is the only name that it really looks like. How much did you pay for it?

I gave him $50 and he's owed me a bunch of favors and had a couple tabs so I cleared him of them lol. So maybe Wakefield for the last one? How much do you think I could flip it for?

A sad commentary on autographs these days. If you look at old team balls, you could actually read most signatures. If you had a roster as well, it was almost impossible not to ID every signature. Now you are lucky to ID a few by sight!

If it isn't a Dodger ball, I am usually not very helpful, especially new autos.

Can anyone else help me out on the other autos here? I'm trying to get some extra money for college so I need to know who they are to list it:)