Can you use PayPal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Can you use PayPal to ship packages from trades on here. I thought before I got out the first time I was able to do that but can't actually remember. Thanks DG

Hi
Yes. Easiest way is to use www.paypal.com/mos. After you log in...
Click on create new label. Enter the address you are mailing to. Click next. Where it asks for ounces, always use 4 (as long as it's under 4), because the cost is the same as 1 ounce. I always pick a mailing day two days in advance, so I dont have to rush.
Click on complete. If you only have one label click done, more than one continue.
After, imputting the last label click done. That brings you back to your shipping list and click on the pay for labels.
Finally, click print labels. If you are printing more than one labels, click on print on both sides and flip on short edge and you'll be able to get 2 labels per sheet. (Unless your using sticky labels, which I find a waste.)
There you go!

Thanks for the help both of you. Now I will have to try it out. I got a new zebra printer and I'm itching to see the thing work. Is PayPal shipping cheaper than the PO? I will probably have more question, When I log into PayPal I start on the summary page but still can't figure out how to get to the page you guys sent me to.

Thanks for the help both of you. Now I will have to try it out. I got a new zebra printer and I'm itching to see the thing work. Is PayPal shipping cheaper than the PO? I will probably have more question, When I log into PayPal I start on the summary page but still can't figure out how to get to the page you guys sent me to.

if you start on the summary page , look for a link called (manage) multi-order shipping....if you dont see that on the page then mouse over the menu items up top where it should be available under one...depending upon whether your account is personal or business the layout and options will be a bit different (i have one of each and they are nothing alike)

if you start on the summary page , look for a link called (manage) multi-order shipping....if you dont see that on the page then mouse over the menu items up top where it should be available under one...depending upon whether your account is personal or business the layout and options will be a bit different (i have one of each and they are nothing alike)
I can get to it with the links the guys gave me but from the summary page I can't find any way to get to it. Pulling my hair out

I have the driver set but can't figure out the setting to make the label print the correct size
I just print it on paper and tape it to the padded mailer............I've had that problem in the past..............Mac's are a tricky animal............Our network at work has a hard time connecting to them; have to go to Target (free WiFi) to download scripts on my iPad..........20 years ago it was common, now it just a pain in the you know what............

I just print it on paper and tape it to the padded mailer............I've had that problem in the past..............Mac's are a tricky animal............Our network at work has a hard time connecting to them; have to go to Target (free WiFi) to download scripts on my iPad..........20 years ago it was common, now it just a pain in the you know what............
I thought I would buy this zebra label printer to make it easier when selling on Ebay, hopefully I can get it figured out.

One thing I highly recommend, is using the 3" tape rolls and to cover the mailing address and bar code! Can't count the number of labels that have disappeared when they have gotten wet! Bob