Canceled! 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Lite Baseball Random Pack Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Anybody interested in trying a RANDOM PACK STYLE group box break for ONE BOX of 2022 TOPPS CHROME PLATINUM ANNIVERSARY LITE BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-16 packs per box
-4 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Let the celebration continue with this all-new release of 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum that sets up another all-time classic with the 1953 Topps design, showcasing top players from the past, present, and future on dazzling chrome!
- Collect the entire 500-card Base Set, as well as an extended set of colorful and patterned chrome parallels!

Box Break:
- 4 Exclusive Black & White Mini-Diamond Parallels

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 16 spots and the price is $7 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM PACK and all of the cards from that pack. We will randomize the list of members to determine who gets what packs. SHIPPING IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE! I can also ship your pack(s) sealed if you would like please just let me know before the break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

I will order this box if it looks like there is enough interest to do this break and we can do the break very soon after this fills if there is enough interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Calsp3
2. smithbrian524
4. Criollos
9. Criollos
12. Criollos

Last edited: