Canceled! 2023 Bowman First Edition Baseball Hobby Box Team Auction Style Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
No baseball releasing this week so I wanted to circle back to see if there were any products we didn’t already break to see if there might be interest in doing those. This is one we haven’t tried yet…wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 BOWMAN FIRST EDITION BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-10 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Get a first crack at building your collection of the top prospects from across 2023 Bowman with this all-new 1st Edition release!
- Collect the entire 150-card Prospect set featuring an exclusive 1st Edition marker.
- Look for 1st Edition exclusive foil parallels and super limited 1st Edition Foil Stamp previews of Chrome Autographs from top prospects in 2023 Bowman.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF $300.

After teams are set I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has already released and is available so I can plan to order if it looks like there is interest and we can plan to break soon after it fills.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Teams and Prices:
Arizona Diamondbacks $7 LarryG
Colorado Rockies $5 Jebohm88
Los Angeles Dodgers $5 grapler135s
San Diego Padres $5 grapler135s
San Francisco Giants $3 grapler135s
Chicago Cubs $7 Jebohm88
Cincinnati Reds $8 franklinguy52
Milwaukee Brewers $3 LarryG
Pittsburgh Pirates $3 grapler135s
St. Louis Cardinals $3 grapler135s
Atlanta Braves $5 Jebohm88