Cancelled lack of interest 20FINEST 8 BOX CASE Pick Your Teams Draft Style Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Anybody interested in opening some more Topps Finest? Wanted to see if there was any interest in a Pick Your Teams Style Case Break for an 8 BOX CASE of 2020 Topps Finest.

This break is for One 8 BOX CASE of 2020 Topps Finest

There are 15 spots

Price is $80 per spot

Each spot allows you to pick two teams (that have not already been chosen). You will choose one team when you sign up and then you will be able to draft your second team in reverse order of when you signed up from the list of remaining teams.

Product Info:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cardboardconnection.com/2020-topps-finest-baseball-cards/amp

Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 12 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

Each box contains:

-2 Chrome Autograph Cards

So here is how this break would work. You let me know your first choice team. I will then ask for everybody’s second team in REVERSE order in which you signed up...that way the folks at the bottom of the list get to pick their second teams ahead of the people at the top of the list to hopefully even things out a bit. After all 15 spots are filled I will request payment. After payments are all received we will do the break. You will get all cards with players from your two chosen teams from the 8 box case.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions!

This product has already released so we will be good to go once filled!

1. Rabs Atlanta Braves
2. 2000Doubles Chicago White Sox
3. Yankees1 New York Yankees
4. dubby25 Toronto Blue Jays
5. dragonslayer913 LA Dodgers

Last edited: