Cancelled!!! Topps Five Star and 2020 Bowman Mega Box Random Teams Group 2 Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Anybody interested in a 2 box random teams style group break?

-One Hobby Box of 2020 Topps Five Star
-One Mega Box of 2020 Bowman

Each 2020 Topps Five Star Hobby box contains 1 pack, 2 cards per pack, 2 on card autograph cards (or cut autograph) per box.

Product info:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cardboardconnection.com/2020-topps-five-star-baseball-cards/amp

Each 2020 Bowman Mega box contains 6 packs, 50 cards per box, four 10 card packs of Bowman and two exclusive 5 card Chrome packs.

Product info:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ca...020-bowman-mega-box-chrome-baseball-cards/amp

This would be a Random Teams Style Break so there would be 30 spots, price would be $14 for the first spot and $10 for each additional spot. IF YOU ARE IN THE UPCOMING GOLD LABEL BREAK I WILL PLAN ON COMBINING SHIPPING AND PRICE FOR THIS BREAK IS $10 PER SPOT FOR 1 OR MORE SPOTS. Each spot gets you a random team and all cards of players from that team. Please let me know how many spots you would want and what number(s) you would like your name next to. If you do not have a preference of what number your name goes next to I will straight fill and put you down next to the next available number. And as usual, we will plan to do the team randomization a few days before the break in case people would like to make team trades.

These boxes are available and we can do the team randomization and the break if we have enough interest to fill this. Please let me know if anybody is interested or has any questions.

4. criollos
10. grapler135s
12. grapler135s
21. criollos
25. criollos
26. grapler135s

Last edited:
People not jumping at this one Mike.

Yeah not very much interest. I’ll leave it up for a few more days to see if anybody wants to join. I ordered these boxes so I’ll be breaking them for sure. I’ll check back in with you to see if you still want in.

Thanks!
Mike