Cancelled! Tribute, Inception,GQ, Lumber Kings 4 Box Pick 2 Teams Draft $65 per spot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,

Curious if anybody would be interested in trying a 4 Box Pick 2 Teams Draft Style break for the following 4 boxes:

-1 box 2020 Topps Inception
-1 box 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen
-1 box 2020 Topps Tribute
-1 box 2020 Leaf Lumber Kings

There are 15 spots. Price is $65 per spot. For each spot you get to pick 1 team that has not already been chosen. Once all 15 spots are filled we will go back through and let everybody pick their second team from remaining teams in the order that they signed up for the break. You would get all cards of players from those teams from all 4 boxes. If we get a card that has players from 2 or more different teams that are held by different people we would randomize the card to all members who have the teams represented on that card.

Please let me know if anybody is interested in trying this one or if anybody has any questions.

1. criollos (Yankees)

Last edited:
Or we can do a 15 spot Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Team break for $65 per spot if people would be more interested in that format. PLMK.

Mike

Hi Mike:

I'll be in this break, in either format. If I have to pick a team in advance I would take the Yankees.

Luis

Hi Mike:

I'll be in this break, in either format. If I have to pick a team in advance I would take the Yankees.

Luis

Okay great thanks Luis... I have you down for the Yankees. I changed this to a Pick your teams draft style break so you will also be able to pick your second team from remaining teams after all 15 spots fill and everybody has had a chance to choose their first team. Since you signed up first you will also get first pick for your second team.

Thanks,
Mike