Cancelled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Has anybody heard about this product?

http://www.blowoutcards.net/images/ss/baberuthBB.pdf

So looks like each box at least contains a slabbed authenticated cut sample of Babe Ruth’s handwriting (that look like they are selling for around $200 on eBay). AND it looks like there is a “Ruth” autograph in every 30 box case. It sounds like it can be either signed “Babe Ruth”, “G. H. Ruth”, or just “Ruth”. Either way this is the holy grail of baseball autographs!!!

So Blowout has these boxes on sale for $375 per box. I found a 30 box case for sale and it would be $290 per box. Super expensive but just wanted to see if anybody here might be interested in me setting this up to do a random box group case break where everybody would at least get a Beckett slabbed and authenticated Ruth handwriting cut and one person would get the Ruth autograph!!!

Let me know if anybody would be interested or if anybody has any questions.

Last edited:
So each buy in would be $300, guaranteeing a sample of his writing, and possibly a signature?

Yes, that is what it looks like to me! Only catch is like I said they guarantee a “Ruth” autograph so it is conceivable that the cut auto might just literally be his last name “Ruth”...but the listing does show some Babe Ruth and G. H. Ruth autographs so it could be a full name cut autograph!

Also lowered the price a bit to $290 per box. Still pretty steep...I think it is going to be tough to fill 30 spots at that price...but thought I would mention it just in case people wanted to try it.

All the best!

Mike

Last edited:
Thanks Mike, I appreciate you clarifying! I love the Babe a lot, but I have 3 little kids and a wife who owns a childcare and had to close for 3 plus months, so just cant do that at the moment, but gosh, that sounds great!!

Blessings,

Kevin