Canton Card Shops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

My 2 best friends and I are travelling to Canton to check out the HOF next month, and I wanted to see if anyone was aware of any good card shops or memorabilia stores near the Hall?

Thanks and God bless!

Kevin

I sopent a bunch of time in Canton a few years ago. I recall going to one little shop and it sucked, so don;t go to it. HAHA real helpful huh? My rewal advice though. Go to Massilon. I think that's where I found the one I really liked and there may be two there. I went to probably 8 shops in Canton,Cleveland, Akron and the connected little towns and if memory serves, a shop in Massilon was the sure winner.

I sopent a bunch of time in Canton a few years ago. I recall going to one little shop and it sucked, so don;t go to it. HAHA real helpful huh? My rewal advice though. Go to Massilon. I think that's where I found the one I really liked and there may be two there. I went to probably 6 o 8 shops in Canton,Cleveland, Akron and the connected little towns and if memory serves, a shop in Massilon was the sure winner.

I sopent a bunch of time in Canton a few years ago. I recall going to one little shop and it sucked, so don;t go to it. HAHA real helpful huh? My rewal advice though. Go to Massilon. I think that's where I found the one I really liked and there may be two there. I went to probably 8 shops in Canton,Cleveland, Akron and the connected little towns and if memory serves, a shop in Massilon was the sure winner.
Ok cool, thanks so much my friend!

I want to give you names of places, but I just looked em up and I was on vacation and enjoying drinks often on those getaways so I might tell you the wrong places. Check out Massilon and report back though. It's just a few miles from Canton.

Will do, thanks so much! My 2 friends I am travelling with are huge memorabilia shoppers, so that will be right up their alley as well!

Blessings,

Kevin
Yeah!! Glad someone could back me up that theres a good place in Massillon. We drank too much that trip but i was quite certain i remembered that part right. Sending you a pm about the trip Kc

Yeah!! Glad someone could back me up that theres a good place in Massillon. We drank too much that trip but i was quite certain i remembered that part right. Sending you a pm about the trip Kc
I figured that was the place you were talking about! Cool!

I almkst recommended that when you said you were goin but then it would have led to more suggestions and then I would have just been an annoying guy sending a big list

I almkst recommended that when you said you were goin but then it would have led to more suggestions and then I would have just been an annoying guy sending a big list
Yes, definitely considering my purchases as I went along, I could have picked up a lot more!!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online