Canton, Ohio show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
There is a card show in canton, Ohio this Saturday at Tozzi's on 12th Street (4210 12th St NW, Canton, Ohio) from 9:00AM to 4:00 PM. Admission is free.

I will be there and plan on being one of the first people in the door.

I will have a blue masonic pullover on if anybody is going and would like to say hello.

Thanks,

Bryon

Was it at the restaurant? The last time I was there was in 1986 when it was called the four winds. LOL Meet the Indians night. Ive known Jim Tozzi for 30 years. He used to have the corner express mart with his brother in Canton South. Was it very busy?

It was at the restaurant. And it was very busy. They were also very adamant that everyone wear a mask. I plan on going again in January if they have it. I think it may be a monthly show. There is also one very month in Hartville at the flea market. That one is indoors and the flea market is outside. But you some of the same dealers at both shows.